The Brogue Chelsea Boots (Pre-Order Now)
Order now to reserve your Two-Toned Chelsea Boots! We will begin production in July/August with delivery scheduled for October 2019.
Please note photos are of prototype and final production boots may vary slightly.
The Chelsea boot has always been a timeless classic for all genders and NiK Kacy has taken this traditional design and modernized it for a genderfree look and fit. Using a two-toned color feel that compliments any outfit, this unique brogue aesthetic pushes the boundaries of comfort and style. There is no other Chelsea like this. Pre-Order yours now and experience shoes made for you, no matter how you identify.
Our unisex sizing range from 34-47 (US women's 3.5- men's 14). Please review our sizing page for instructions before ordering as our gender-neutral sizing may vary from brands you are used to. However, each pair of The CombatH8 Boots contain a removable insole system to accommodate for half sizing. When in doubt, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for help!
The Chelsea Boots Features & Specifications
- Handmade, Goodyear-welted construction
- Equality symbol and matching red welt stitching with duotone leather trim
- Calf leather upper and vamp with contrasting leather details
- Supple calfskin lining for comfort
- Unique removable dual insole system with arch support & memory foam
- Sustainable outsole made from recycled tires and durable rubber heel for comfort and longevity
- Comfort elastic for easy fit and durability (brown on the outside, black on the inside)
- Heel height (including platform) 40mm (1.57in)
- Platform Height: 10mm (0.47in)
- Boot Shaft Height 165mm (6.5in)
Reminder: When selecting a shoe size, please consider how much toe room you are accustomed to and what kind of fit you prefer. If you prefer more wiggle room, round up. If you prefer a snug/tight fit, round down. Our unique dual-insole system will allow for some adjustments in cases where you may need a little extra room if your feet feel too snug. You can remove the special removable insole and still walk in comfort knowing there is a stationary comfort insole below that.