The Combat H8 Boots
PRE-ORDER CAMPAIGN FOR OUR LIMITED-EDITION BROWN HANDSTAINED LEATHER COMBAT H8 BOOTS - AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 30TH!
Inspired by their passion for fighting against hate and discrimination, NiK Kacy has created a powerful, gender-nonconforming take on the traditional combat boots, the Combat H8 Boots. Designed to fit however you choose to express your style, this new Destiny design is our homage to all the individuals out there who fight against hate and discrimination every day and all those who fought before us. Choose between the traditional Black Combat H8 Boots or the new limited-edition Brown hand-stained leather design without strap!
Our unisex sizing range from 34-47 (US women's 3.5- men's 14). Please review our sizing page for instructions before ordering as our gender-neutral sizing may vary from brands you are used to. When in doubt, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
The CombatH8 Boots Features & Specifications
- Handmade, Goodyear-welted construction
- Equality symbol and matching red welt stitching
- Calf leather upper and vamp with contrasting leather finish
- Supple calfskin lining for comfort
- Comfort memory foam insole with arch support
- Recycled cork outsole and durable rubber heel
- Leather velcro ankle strap for inclusive fit with quick & easy adjustments (black only)
- Durable rubber heel for comfort and longevity
- Heel height (including platform) 40mm (1.57in)
- Platform Height: 10mm (0.47in)
- Boot Shaft Height 165mm (6.5in)
Reminder: When selecting a shoe size, please consider how much toe room you are accustomed to and what kind of fit you prefer. If you prefer more wiggle room, round up. If you prefer a snug/tight fit, round down.