The Combat H8 Boots (PRE-ORDER ONLY)
$ 199.00 $ 360.00
OUR PRE-ORDER CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 25! Help us reach our pre-order campaign goal by ordering your Combat H8 Boots now and we will begin production with delivery tentatively scheduled for March 2019. Orders must be received by January 25th in order to be part of production.
Please note photos are of prototype and final production boots may vary slightly.
Inspired by their passion for fighting against hate and discrimination, NiK Kacy has created a powerful, gender-nonconforming take on the traditional combat boots, The CombatH8 Boots. Designed to fit however you choose to express your style, this new Destiny design is our homage to all the individuals out there who fight against hate and discrimination every day and all those who fought before us.
Our unisex sizing range from 34-47 (US women's 3.5- men's 14). Please review our sizing page for instructions before ordering as our gender-neutral sizing may vary from brands you are used to. However, each pair of The CombatH8 Boots contain a removable insole system to accommodate for half sizing. When in doubt, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
The CombatH8 Boots Features & Specifications
- Handmade, Goodyear-welted construction
- Equality symbol and matching red welt stitching
- Calf leather upper and vamp
- Supple calfskin lining for comfort
- Unique removable dual insole system with arch support & memory foam
- Recycled cork outsole and durable rubber heel
- Back pull tab for easy fitting
- Leather velcro ankle strap for quick and easy adjustments
- Stacked heel with hand-stained detail
- Hand-finished detailing
- Heel height (including platform) 40mm (1.57in)
- Platform Height: 10mm (0.47in)
- Boot Shaft Height 165mm (6.5in)
Reminder: When selecting a shoe size, please consider how much toe room you are accustomed to and what kind of fit you prefer. If you prefer more wiggle room, round up. If you prefer a snug/tight fit, round down. Our unique dual-insole system will allow for some adjustments in cases where you may need a little extra room if your feet feel too snug. You can remove the special removable insole and still walk in comfort knowing there is a stationary comfort insole below that.